Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Well didnt have the best day ever.. it involved crying at work,getting bit at work, and just feeling like crap.. But there was two things that made me a little happy... 1. When i walked in the break room and seen CHOCOLATE CREME FILLED KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS!!! Ahhhh<3 & 2. when i was sitting at the stop sign in kimball waiting forever on this white van to go so that i can, and when it finally passes by up in the top corner of the van it said "Casper" It made me giggle.. & Made me think about my Cabbage/Boo..& i kinda started to miss him.. (Like i didnt already) But i will just go ahead and fill you in on why seeing Casper made me giggle..Well ya see, i had this boyfriend last year and we were talking and He called me Casper for some reason and i was like why did you just call me that? He said "Because you got that ghost inside of you"(holyghost) So after that he always called me Casper, and then his dog had puppies and the one that he kept he named Casper... And around the same time my dog had puppies.. So he named his Casper i named mine boo :) cute right? :) & to this day he will still call me Casper... but its okay cause i like it:)
Anyways.... maybe this week will eventually get better..

Love,
Casper<3

No comments:

Post a Comment